SIMPLE GOAL, BIG REWARDS
We volunteer our time and talents to raise money for good causes.
What kind of causes? Ones that promote health, wellness and benevolence in the Sacramento region.
We like helping others. It gives us a surge of serotonin, the feel-good brain chemical — hence, our name.
And we have fun. Lots of fun.
Will you join us?
Our annual evening of food, wine and fashion
was held on March 18th, 2017
WHY SPRING SURGE IS SO FUN:
- You get handed a glass of champagne at the door.
- You wander, sampling wine and fabulous foods.
- You chat with old and new friends.
- You check out a wide variety of very cool silent-auction items.
- You help us celebrate our Safety Net Hero of the Year (and we promise no long speeches!)
- You enjoy a lively fashion show narrated by our founder and CEO, Dr. John Chuck.
- You go home, feeling good about helping raise money for good causes in the Sacramento area.
Our annual tournament in the Sierra Foothills
was held in September
WHY THE FALL GOLF TOURNAMENT IS SO FUN:
- You are greeted with breakfast, a professional massage, and our always-fun putting contest
- Our shotgun-start scramble format lets players of all skill levels enjoy a stress-free day.
- Special features: Hole-in-One wins a Niello automobile, the infamous toilet seat hole, the always-unpredictable Roll-the-Dice hole.
- You’ll enjoy a delicious box lunch and frequent visits from our snack and beverage carts (think chips, hot dogs, cold beer, and more)
- Drive through a mai tai station and a snow cone station.
- A delicious tri-tip dinner with all the fixin’s.
- The best prize raffle in the universe.
THANK YOU FOR HELPING US DO GOOD WORK
Since 1999, we have raised more than $4 million for safety net medical clinics, Cure Breast Cancer and Serotonin Surge Thrive Scholars.